Developed for one specific mobile OS (iOS, Android) using respective platform language. Why native?
- Best app performance
- Access to device specific features
- Native UI out of the box
- Best in offline mode
- Access to the latest platform features and APIs.
- Reuse of the app codebase
- Short development time
- Code can be shared up to 80%
- Easy app updates
Progressive Web Apps
Progressive web apps are technically regular web pages (or websites) but can appear to the user like traditional applications or (native) mobile applications. This new application type attempts to combine features offered by most modern browsers with the benefits of mobile experience.
- Progressive – Work for every user, regardless of browser choice
- Responsive – Fit any form factor: desktop, mobile or tablet.
- App-like – Feel like an app to the user with app-style interactions and navigation.
- Installable – Allow users to “keep” apps they find most useful on their home screen without the hassle of an app store.
- Linkable – Easily shared via a URL and do not require complex installation.
Websites / Platforms
Futurist Labs is an IT development partner that focuses on mobile & web platforms. We wireframe, design & develop end to end solutions. We adapt to the clients as they need us. Some have more in-house resources and some need everything. We work with start-ups in the USA and even L’Oreal’s research and innovation division in Paris. We specialize in becoming part of the technical team of our clients and work with them in the long-term as they grow.
- Node.js / .NET / Java / PHP / GoLang
- Magento / WooCommerce / Shopify
- Angular.js / React