Futurist Labs is a mobile & web development company focusing on ultramodern technologies. As futurists we love working on projects that push the envelope and amaze people about the world they live in. We work with start-ups all over the world who are trying to bring something new to market. American, Silicon Valley owned, we offer a broader perspective. Do you want to develop the future with us?
to join a mobile app product team.
- Development and support new and existing client platforms;
- Identify and build a set of reusable, configurable UI components;
- Adhere to and promote standards and web development best practices;
- Ensure high performance of frontend experiences;
- Communicate with the product owner to clear functional requirements;
- Participate in architectural and designs decisions along with the CTO;
- Suggest improvements to the platforms and keep low levels of technical depth;
Some of our requirements are:
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience
- Strong Experience with HTML5, CSS
- Strong Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Experience with responsive design and SPA development
- Proficiency with Front-end tooling / build system experience (ex. Webpack, Grunt, and Gulp)
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Experience with unit testing framework is a plus
- Very good understanding of OOP principles, data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with GIT;
- Very good command of English (written and verbal).