We’re looking for intelligent, motivated and hard-working people who care about code quality, user interface, design and want to build technology that helps people solve real-world problems.
1. Call candidate on the phone and schedule a “Personality Interview” – 5 mins
2. “Personality Interview” – 30 mins
- Try to understand if the person is a proper team match
- What life situation are they in?
- Why they are looking for new job?
- How they chose their profession?
- What are their mid/long term professional goals?
- Self estimation on skill level?
- Expected salary
3. Technical Task
- Should take 4-6 man hours, usually spread across multiple days
- Expect to receive deadline for the task and validate if candidate keeps the schedule
- The task should be submitted in Github, or be sent along with its Git history
- Check code quality, estimations, communication skills on a task, basic practices as proper Git messages
4. Technical Interview – 90 mins
- Review the task
- Reactions on feedback
- Willingness for changing the approach
- If candidate cut corners – why?
- Deep dive into technical questions
5. Job proposal after couple of days