Experienced UI/UX Designer
Experienced UI/UX Designer. Is that you? Apply now 🙂
Futurist Labs is a mobile & web development company focusing on ultramodern technologies. As futurists we love working on projects that push the envelope and amaze people about the world they live in. We work with start-ups and leading brands all over the world who are trying to bring something new to market. American, Silicon Valley owned, we offer a broader perspective. Do you want to develop the future with us?
We are looking for a clever, motivated and detail oriented UI/UX DESIGNER to assist in the creation of 1st class products for our clients. Must be passionate about IT development and love building things.
Design is at the core of our business and as a part of our growing Design Team, you will be working with a wide range of diverse clients, projects and product types. Ranging from exciting start-ups through to well known Blue chip enterprise organisations. From design sprints to full Project delivery, designers play a crucial role in the success of our clients, and their users’ products.
- Meet client and user requirements as well as validating (or disproving) client assumptions.
- Analyse research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into your design direction.
- Create user-flows, wireframes, Hi-Lo fidelity prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Principle.
- Iterate on your ideas and designs based on user input, iterative research and feedback from the wider team.
- QA the UI/UX when the development is ready
- Work well with other designers, developers and product managers to build successful digital products for a wide range of clients.
Some of our requirements are:
- 2+ years industry experience in a like position, agency or organisation
- Experience of working in sprints (agile) and can plan your design work accordingly
- An understanding of web and native technologies and the differences between them.
- Reasoned and analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Have a strong passion and talent for all things digital, and you are able to inspire your teammates with a fresh perspective.
- Are on top of contemporary practices and techniques, eager to try new things out and share with your peers and wider colleagues.
- Be able to example and explain your contribution to projects you showcase when interviewed
- Are self motivated and driven to keep the momentum and pace up on multiple project works.
- Understand the value of feedback / testing have good interpersonal skills, and are a good listener and observer of situations.
- Flexibility to adjust to new processes and technologies
- Fluent English
- Love design!